Scientific Notebook Company offers archival pens for the purpose of recordkeeping, notetaking, and labeling. These premium fade-resistant pens are ideal for laboratory and research environments, professional writing and calligraphy applications, and much more. They are used across numerous industries by a variety of professionals, such as engineers, research and development personnel, artists, archivists, government agents, calligraphers, and historians. The archival ink pens we carry include packs of assorted colors, individual pens, and even more versatile options. Whether you’re in need of a pen for your laboratory notebooks, student notebooks, or even engineering notebooks, we have the perfect solution. Discover our high-quality fine-point pen collection to find the ideal solution to write in your laboratory notebooks.
View our archival ink pen selection in the Scientific Notebook Company Web Store, and shop archival pens for all of your recordkeeping and scientific labeling applications.
- Pigma® archival-quality ink
- Waterproof, chemical resistant
- Fade resistant, lightfast
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Steel sleeve protects tip
- Nibs will not damage paper
- Six fine line point sizes
- Bullet and chisel point sizes available
- Rich black ink & colors available
- Lab notebook & log book documentation
- Labeling scientific specimens
- Support for patent activities, auditors, legal entities & courts
- Used by curators, archivists, artists, the government, calligraphers, & personal historians