We started making this model in the 1960’s. These are sewn on a Smyth 180 machine, offering the best lay flat book. High quality archival material are used in this entire book.
100192P Laboratory Notebook
- 92 numbered pages, printed front only with light green ink.
- 8 page table of contents.
- Page format- Pages have 1/4 inch grid pattern with signature block at
- Signature blocks read: “Witnessed and Understood by me” “Invented by” “Recorded by” with a area for the date.
- Book description page.
- Instruction page.
- Pages are consecutively numbered from 1 to 92.
- 60 pound acid-free white paper.
- Black covers are standard.
- Book dimensions are 9.25″x11.25″ inches.