A 1201 lab notebook is essential for any serious scientist or engineer. This red notebook can provide a secure and reliable system for recording observations, experiments, and results. The durable covers protect the pages from wear and tear, while the acid-free paper ensures your records will stand up to time. Each red lab notebook page contains an easy-to-read 1/4-inch grid pattern with a signature block at the bottom for added security.
- 96 pages (printed front and back)
- 8-page table of contents.
- Page format – Pages have 1/4-inch grid pattern with signature block at bottom.
- Signature blocks read “Witnessed and understood by me”, “Recorded by”, “Verified by” – with Date blocks.
- Book description page.
- Instruction page.
- Pages are consecutively numbered from 1 to 96.
- 60-pound acid-free white paper.
- Red covers.
- Book dimensions are 9.25″x11.25″ inches
There are no reviews yet.