Section sewn with state of the art binding equipment – Smyth 180. When opened these books lay very flat. These books are similar to 2001, 3001 – the difference is the signature block.
7001 Laboratory Notebook
- 192 pages (printed front and back) printed in light green.
- 16 page table of contents.
- Page format – Pages have 1/4 inch grid pattern with signature block at bottom.
- Signature blocks read “Recorded by:” Date “Read and understood by:” Date
- Book description page.
- Instruction page.
- Pages are consecutively numbered from 1 to 192.
- 60 pound acid-free white paper.
- Black covers are standard.