Scientific Notebook’s #7001 Laboratory Notebook is the perfect tool for recording your lab notes and results. This lab notebook has 192 pages (printed front and back), is sewn on Smyth 180, has a 16-page table of contents, and features pages with a 1/4-inch grid pattern and a signature block at the bottom. The signature blocks read “Recorded by:” and “Read and understood by:” along with the dates you completed them. Use this lab journal to record your lab notes, results, and observations.
- 192 pages (printed front and back) Sewn on Smyth 180.
- 16 page table of contents.
- Page format – Pages have 1/4 inch grid pattern with signature block at bottom.
- Special Signature blocks Read “Recorded by:” Date “Read and understood by:” Date
- Book description page.
- Instruction page.
- Pages are consecutively numbered from 1 to 192.
- 60 pound acid-free white paper.
- Black covers are standard.
- Book dimensions are 9.25″x11.25″ inches