Standard laboratory notebook – 192 numbered lined pages. With “Reviewed by:” and “Recorded by:” Signature blocks at the bottom. 9-1/4″x11-1/4″
These are the original scientific notebook company’s standard laboratory notebook; we have been making these books since the 1950’s. These are currently sewn on a Smyth 180 high speed sewing machine. These books are truly Smyth sewn and lay-flat.
- 192 pages (printed front and back)
- 16-page table of contents.
- Page format – Pages have 1/4-inch lined pattern with signature block at bottom.
- Signature blocks read “Reviewed by:” and “Recorded by:” Signature blocks at the bottom.
- Book description page.
- Instruction page.
- Pages are consecutively numbered from 1 to 192.
- 60-pound acid-free white paper.
- Black covers are standard.
- Book dimensions are 9.25″x11.25″ inches
- Sewn on Smyth F180 sewing machine.